Thailand Sustainability Investment (THSI) for the fifth consecutive year from the Stock Exchange of Thailand
Sustainability Disclosure Award 2020
- for the second consecutive year from Thaipat Institute for an organization that disclosed sufficient information regarding sustainability policy and activities, covering all area such as economic, society, environment, and good governance.
ASEAN CG Scorecard Award 2019 under ASEAN Asset Class Publicly Listed Companies
- for a listed company that conducted good corporate governance complying with international standard and guideline. This award was granted in order to enhance good governance standard of all listed companies in ASEAN region.
Trophy for an organization that supports Consumer Protection from “Office of the Consumer Protection Board”
- Pruksa was the only company from real estate sector who received this award.
Honorable Mention on Transparent Operation Organization (the 9th NACC Integrity Award)
- from the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC), as a company that firmly operates its business with good governance and promotes anti-corruption as a company’s policy.
The Company’s projects were qualified as operators with good waste water management from the Environmental Office 6
details are as follows:
- Silver level: Baan Pruksa 111 (Rangsit-Bangpoon 2)
- Bronze level: Baan Pruksa 123 (Phaholyothin-Klong Luang) and the Residential Juristic Person of Pruksa Ville 81 (Phaholyothin-Nava Nakorn)